Thursday, March 27, 2008

लारी छूटी ..... के लारी मिल गई ??

So ..... I am no longer a bachelor (this realisation has just started to sink in, after more than 3 weeks of *not* being single) ..... and allow me to make a public confession ..... I am loving it !! (to be said in the McDonald's style) :-)

My first post as a *married* man !! :-)

Had been thinking for a long time, as to how to break the news on the blog. Not that it matters, how I put it up here .... coz most of the people who venture onto this blogspace already know about it!! But its still something to think about :-).

As we were about to leave today morning, as usual, I had been humming along a song (that is usually stuck in my head because of an overdose of listening to it the previous day, till I change the entire playlist, so that I can get it out of my head, to end up listening to just one new song for the entire day again, and hum it along the next morning ..... and the cycle continues ..... you get the picture :-)).
And suddenly, she says, "These lyrics kinda match with what has been happening to you over the last few days, isn't it ??".
And then I had to hum through the lyrics all over again, to *hear* them this time, and I realised, that they did kinda match with whats been going on with me lately :-). So now hear I was, hearing and writing out the song in देवनागरी, the way I like it.
But, I also did realise as I wrote it, that the base of the song is *unexpected*, things of copper suddenly turning to gold! And that is NOT how it has happened to me, meaning, I always knew things were "golden", just that I did not know that they were in reach :-)!! (समझदार को इशारा काफ़ी है !). Well, so what I have done, is highlighted (in red) the parts that I can identify with :-).

So here goes .....

वोह कहते है ना ..... जो होता है ..... अच्छे के लिए होता है ..... गलद कहते है !!

किस्मत का खेल है सारा ..... फिरता था मैं आवारा ..... ये क्या से क्या हो गया .....
चार दिन की जिंदगानी ..... हर पल एक नई कहानी ..... क्या था मैं क्या बन गया .....

क्या हुआ जो लारी छूटी ..... जीवन की गारी लूटी ..... ख्वाब है तो मुझको ना जगा
जिंदगी एक पल मे साली ..... यू पलट गई हमारी ..... झूठ है तो मुझको ना बता !!


मुम्बई ..... सुना था यहाँ आदमी पुरी जिंदगी अपनी किस्मत .....
slow track से fast track लाने मे निकाल देता है .....
पर ढाई घंटे मे मेरी किस्मत .....
ऐसे
slow track से fast track पर जाएगी .....
यह मैंने कभी सोचा नही था .....
सजा मजा बन जाएगी .....
यह
भी कभी सोचा नही था !!!
last local क्या छूटी .....
साला
किस्मत पटरी पर गई !!


कर लू जो भी करना है ..... होता है जो होना है .....
गुजरा तो पल ये ..... फ़िर ना आएगा .....
क्या बुरा है .... क्या भला है ...... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है .....
हो जाने दो फ़िर ...... देखा जाएगा !!

क्या हुआ जो लारी छूटी ..... जीवन की गारी लूटी ..... ख्वाब है तो मुझको ना जगा
जिंदगी एक पल मे साली ..... यू पलट गई हमारी ..... झूठ है तो मुझको ना बता !!

वोह कहते है ना ..... जो होता है ..... अच्छे के लिए होता है ..... सही कहते है !!!



Wishing Sonal and myself a very *Happy married life* !!! :-)

3 ricochets:

PrasadUrftikya said...

you are right chetan...you always knew things were "golden"....neways i wud like to litsen to ths song over ***** . Samazadar ko ishara hi kafi hai....

Wish you a very happy married life...

Chetan Pathak said...

Mil gaya mereko ishara tera ..... lekin I am afraid ..... possible hoega ki nahi maloom nahi !!! :-D
Lekin tum log bhido ..... mai baithega sirf ..... jaise kedar baitha karta tha ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dude!

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous Married life ahead! Still don't believe it, ata bhetlyawar vishwaaas basel :-)

Kedar.